Key Account Manager, Microsoft Account
We are currently looking for an experienced Relationship Manager who is currently located in Seattle area and has expertise selling Business and Technology services to enterprise customers. Proven experience selling to Microsoft is strongly preferred. Primarily this person will demonstrate leadership by helping customers solve their pressing business problems through our offerings and solutions.
- At least 10 years of experience in customer facing roles such as Account Executive, Practice Leader, Account Manager and Relationship Manager
- Primary looking for a individual contributor who is a trust builder, nurturer and farmer
- Should understand and solve the nuances and intricacies of a solution selling process such as value creation, problem solving and outcome based approaches
- A people person, who is eager to meet and greet customers at their work locations
- Someone, who works hard to understand and document customer's business and technology problems
- Someone who can work with internal colleagues and come up with solutions which fall in the scope of company’s strategy and direction
- Lead proposal and solution development with limited guidance from SMEs
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Someone who can stand up in front of the customer and talk about our offerings, solutions and differentiators and answer tough customer questions
- Someone who has a business and technology background but not necessarily a developer or programmer
Nice to Have
- Business or MBA degree
- Preferably comes with a background of working for a premier consulting or product company or a technology startup
- Successful track record is preferable but not a must if the person can demonstrate value
TruVs is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resumes to email@example.com.